The all-new 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan will be available at your local Bensenville Volkswagen dealership later this summer. The 2018 Tiguan improves upon the current Tiguan model with more flexible seating and a more spacious interior, while still being fun to drive. The all-new Volkswagen Tiguan has more driver-assistance features than its previous version and provides high-tech infotainment, all things geared towards its American customers. Read the rest of this entry »
Every year Kelley Blue Book publishes a list of the top 10 coolest cars under $18,000. This list is something that car owners look forward to seeing every year. In fact, the Top 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 is the longest running list published by Kelley Blue Book and has been in circulation since 2003. This year the new 2017 Volkswagen Jetta earned a spot on that list. Read the rest of this entry »
To launch the first-ever family-sized Volkswagen SUV built in America, you will get to enjoy the new “America” Ad Campaign to help welcome the brand new 2018 Volkswagen Atlas to the market. The ad campaign tells an emotional tale of a three-generation family through their cross-country journey in the United States. It shows the fun and enjoyment that family can experience together in the new Volkswagen Atlas as they trek across the nation. Read the rest of this entry »
We here are Larry Roesch Volkswagen know that purchasing a new car is a big decision; aside from your home it is one of the most expensive purchases you will make. Of course, if you are spending that much money, you’ll want some kind of reassurance, which is where manufacturer warranties come in. New cars often come with a bumper-to-bumper warranty to cover any kind of manufacturing defects should they occur. While most warranties are pretty basic, you’ll want to look for one that offers to cover you where you need it. And that’s exactly what Volkswagen did with their 2018 Volkswagen Atlas and 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan. Read the rest of this entry »
The new Volkswagen Arteon is an all new car that should hit the road as a 2019 model when it arrives here at Larry Roesch Volkswagen. This modern vehicle looks to move the sedan range of Volkswagen into the upscale with high-tech features and bold looks. This model will replace the CC in the automaker’s portfolio starting in 2019.
VW Arteon Coming to Elmhurst
The Arteon is the successor to the CC and the Phaeton full-size luxury car. This new sedan will offer sleek, fastback style good looks, and enough space inside for passengers and ample cargo. In fact, the Arteon is expected to offer 20 cubic feet of luggage space with the rear seats in place or up to 55 cubic feet with the seats folded down. That makes it not only stylish, but practical.
The Arteon will also come with many features that place it firmly in the luxury segment. Features like a digital cockpit, gesture control system, heads-up display, and LED lighting with adaptive cornering feature, all stand out as features you’re likely to find in the new Arteon. You simply won’t find them on most mainstream mass-market models.
Under the hood, you’ll likely find a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. In other markets, this engine will be sold at 188 hp and 276 hp power output levels, but VW has yet to announce any details about the powertrain in the US bound Arteon. Expect front-wheel drive and 4MOTION all-wheel drive to both be offered, along with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
No exact release date or pricing is available yet, but keep in touch with Larry Roesch Volkswagen here in Bensenville to make sure you’re first in line when this stylish sedan shows up in our showroom.
Visit Larry Roesch For The Latest Atreon News
Stop by and drive the latest Volkswagen models, including the CC and the Passat here at Larry Roesch Volkswagen now. We’re located at 313 W. Grand Ave., in Bensenville, IL. Larry Roesch Volkswagen of Elmhurst is your local Schaumburg area VW dealership, so visit us today or contact us online now to schedule a test drive.
The 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan has recently been named one of the most reliable vehicles in the latest J.D. Power U.S. Vehicle Dependability study. This annual survey measures problems in vehicles that have been owned for three years. J.D. Power measures actual, real-world issues, in cars owned and driven by real people, so it is widely respected as one of the most reliable studies.
VW Tiguan Reliability
Drivers of the Tiguan enjoy low costs of maintenance, and extremely good reliability. J.D. Power named it as one of the most dependable small SUVs on the road today.
“How do you pronounce the name of Volkswagen’s smallest SUV, the Tiguan?” wrote Christian Wardlaw for J.D. Power. “Like this: Teeg-wan. There, now you can confidently ask for this fun-to-drive, turbocharged crossover SUV by name. In 2014, the Tiguan gained a sporty R-Line version, most existing trim levels added standard equipment, and VW improved infotainment systems with Car-Net services and an optional Fender premium sound system.”
The J.D. Power Vehicle Dependability Study awarded the Tiguan with 5 out of 5 stars in the Dependability Power Circle Rating and it earned a dependability award in the Small SUV segment.
The 2014 VW Tiguan receives a Vehicle Dependability Power Circle Rating of 5 out of 5 and earns a dependability award in the Small SUV segment. This means that it has had fewer problems during three years of ownership and driving than other vehicles on the road in this segment.
Visit Larry Roesch Volkswagen
Come check out the latest Volkswagen Tiguan for yourself here at Larry Roesch Volkswagen. We have the current Tiguan and we often have used versions of this reliable small SUV in our inventory. We’re located at 313 W. Grand Ave. in Bensenville, IL. Larry Roesch Volkswagen is our local Schaumburg area VW dealership, so visit us today or contact us online now to schedule a test-drive.
If your check engine light is on, you need to make sure to stop by Larry Roesch Volkswagen ASAP, so we can diagnose the issue and find the right fix. A check engine light is not something to ignore or put off until later. It can mean serious problems with your engine, which if not addressed can lead to even more serious problems!
Check Engine Light
So what can cause your engine light to come on? There are really only a few things that will cause this error code to show up, and they’re usually fairly easy fixes. The top offenders are:
- Oxygen Sensors: The oxygen sensor is what measures how much oxygen comes out of your exhaust system so it can adjust how much fuel is needed. Exhaust can clog it up and cause it to fail. If it’s not working it can reduce your fuel economy and performance, and damage spark plugs or your catalytic converter.
- Loose Gas Cap: Sometimes it’s a simple answer. If your engine light comes on, check to make sure your gas cap is on snugly and undamaged.
- Catalytic Converter: The catalytic converter helps reduce your emissions in exhaust and can reduce fuel economy and performance if it’s ignored. Usually a bad oxygen sensor, spark plugs, or other component causes a bad catalytic converter.
- Mass Airflow Sensor: This system measures the amount of air that goes into the engine. If it isn’t working it should be replaced, or else it will damage your other parts—especially the components listed here—and can again cause poor performance.
- Spark Plugs: If you need new spark plugs, you might experience poor performance or your engine might not function at all. Luckily this is an easy fix.
Visit Larry Roesch Volkswagen
If you’re experiencing a check engine light or another error code, you should stop by Larry Roesch Volkswagen so we can accurately diagnose and address the issue. Visit our dealership at 313 W. Grand Ave. in Bensenville, or schedule a service appointment online now.
We know that protecting your family is your number one priority. Larry Roesch Volkswagen is committed to protecting all drivers on the road around Elmhurst and Bensenville. That’s why we’re happy to help you find the right child seat for your vehicle. Wondering how to pick the seat that will fit your car and be appropriate for your child? We’re here to help.
Pick the Right Child Seat
Unfortunately, choosing the right child seat can be something of a chore. Follow these simple guidelines:
- Read the manual. The first thing to do when shopping for a car seat is to consult the manual. It will tell you where you can install a child seat, and how a child seat can be installed using the LATCH system, if present. There’s no better place to start your search.
- Pick the right seat for your child’s age, weight, and size. You need to select a seat that’s going to fit your car and your child. Make sure you match up the seat’s specifications with the weight, age, and size of your child to provide appropriate protection.
- Find a seat that will fit. Make sure that seat is going to fit into your car. If you don’t have large seats, then you might want to actually take some measurements to make sure it’s not going to constrict seat movement.
- Make sure it’s easy to install. If it doesn’t come with clear instructions that you can understand, then don’t use it. You need to understand how the seat will work in order to make sure it protects your child.
Visit Larry Roesch Volkswagen Today
Here at Larry Roesch Volkswagen, we’re happy to help you find the right child seat for your Volkswagen vehicle. We also can fill you in on the latest high-tech safety features available in new Volkswagen vehicles, which can prevent collisions before they happen.
Visit us today at 313 W. Grand Ave. in Bensenville to find the right child seat or the right new or used Volkswagen model for your family. We’re also here to help you to keep your car maintained to ensure the safety of your entire family. Just schedule a service appointment online today.
The 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen is available now here at Larry Roesch VW. While we think that this fun wagon is perfect for many drivers in Elmhust and Bensenville, it’s also a favorite of critics in the automotive press. Take a look at what the experts are saying before you decide.
Check out some of these highlights from recent reviews of the Golf SportWagen:
- Car and Driver: “Mix the goodness of the Golf with the utility of a wagon, and you get the Golf SportWagen—as well as a 10Best award. The standard engine is a 170-hp 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with front-wheel drive and a five-speed manual transmission; a six-speed automatic and all-wheel drive are optional. The ride is solid and controlled, interior quality is very good, and the front seats are highly supportive. A standard touchscreen infotainment system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.”*
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen occupies a field of one. As the only compact station wagon in the sub-$25,000 price range, VW’s 2017 SportWagen is ideal for those needing more room than the average hatchback provides, but who have no need for a small SUV. Although the economical diesel engine is no longer offered, the standard 1.8-liter turbocharged gasoline unit provides excellent response and economy perfectly suited to the SportWagen’s taut suspension and available manual transmission. VW also equips the Golf SportWagen with a number of advanced safety features, such as the available Driver Assist Package containing autonomous braking, adaptive cruise control and forward-collision warning. Buyers can even opt for 4Motion all-wheel drive (AWD), but only on the base S trim.”*
- Edmunds: “Looking for something that can haul a bunch of things but don’t want a crossover SUV? You’ll probably like the 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen. It offers familiar Golf goodness, such as a premium cabin and high fuel economy, but with a cavernous cargo space.”*
- Car Gurus: “The ultimate combination of fun, form, and functionality, the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen has proved so popular with buyers since its launch in 2015 that it now outsells the standard Golf hatchback (by just a smidgen). Taking over for the Jetta SportWagen, which was retired a few years ago, the Golf SportWagen started with everything buyers loved about the basic Golf and added more, stretching the body and adding additional cargo space while retaining the fun-to-drive factor.”*
The Sportwagen is a Great Choice for Schaumburg Drivers
Find the Sportwagen now at 313 W. Grand Ave. in Bensenville, IL. Larry Roesch Volkswagen is your local VW dealer, and we have the 2017 VW Golf SportWagen in stock. Stop by today or contact us online now.
Volkswagen offers advanced systems to help keep you safer on the roads around Bensenville and Elmhurst. Whether it’s systems that can help remind you that there’s a car in your blind spot, or systems that can automatically apply the brakes to help avoid a collision, the Volkswagen lineup offers some of the most advanced features on the road today. You can find out more at Larry Roesch Volkswagen right now.
Volkswagen Driver Assistance
Here are some of the highlights that are available in new Volkswagen models here at Larry Roesch Volkswagen:
- Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring: With a radar sensor that detects potential hazards, and even pedestrians, this system is able to warn the driver of an impending collision. If the driver fails to respond adequately, the car can actually brake and completely avoid a collision or at least mitigate potential damage and injuries.
- Parking Steering Assistant/Park Assist: The available Parking Steering Assistant (Park Assist) can help judge if a parking spot is big enough for your Volkswagen. When you’re driving at less than 12 mph, this feature automatically activates. When you find that perfect spot, the system can actually help you steer into the space—you operate the accelerator, brake, and shifter and it does the rest.
- Rear Traffic Alert: With sensors on both sides of your rear bumper, Rear Traffic Alert can help alert you to vehicles crossing in your path when in reverse. If the system detects a vehicle crossing your perpendicular path, it gives you both a visual and audible warning, and can even brake for you if needed.
- Lane Departure Warning: With a forward-facing camera in the rear-view mirror, this system scans the road markings, and can detect if you’re drifting into another lane unintentionally. It will warn you and then counter steer to help you stay in the right place.
Visit Larry Roesch Volkswagen
Larry Roesch Volkswagen is a premier source for both new and used vehicles near Elmhurst and Bensenville, and we are located at 313 W. Grand Ave. in Bensenville. Come visit us today to see why our customers leave very satisfied and experience the Driver Assistance Systems for yourself.